The military air traffic pillar (DSAÉ / DIRCAM) is led by Brigadier General Etienne H. who joined DSAÉ in September 2019.
Thanks to the maturity and Air Traffic Management (ATM) expertise of the DIRCAM, the DSAÉ benefits from an armed arm to ensure :
• the organization and management of airspace;
• regulation of the use of airspace;
• military air traffic regulations (OAT);
• oversight of Defense providers providing services to general and operational air traffic;
• certification of Armed forces aeronautical platforms;
• creation and dissemination of aeronautical information;
• the treatment of obstacles to air navigation (wind turbines);
• participation in the implementation of the Single European Sky: regulation, FABEC, SESAR;
• the insertion of drones into the national airspace.
The Director of Military Air Traffic has:
• the Airspace Sub-Directorate;
• the Regulatory Sub-Directorate;
• the Supervision and Audit Sub-Directorate;
• the Defense Center for Programming and Space Management;
• the Aeronautical Information Division;
• the Regional Sub-Directorate of CAM Nord & Sud;
• the Bureau of the Joint Aviation Safety Committee.